- Results in about 20 minutes
- Available in the Oklahoma City office Monday through Thursday 9:00 am to 3:30 pm by appointment
- HIV antibody testing is provided in our Lawton office by appointment. Please call 580-353-7900.
- For additional information about our Free HIV Antibody Testing contact 405.232.2437.
Partners in the OKC Area
Locations for testing in the OKC Metro:
Guiding Right, Inc.
7901 NE 10th Street, Suite A-111
Midwest City, OK 73110
Latino Community Development Agency (LCDA)
420 SW 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Expressions Community Center
2245 NW 39th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- Test result is given to you only, unless otherwise noted by the person being tested.
- If your test is positive, the result will be given to Disease Intervention Specialists (DIS) at the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH).
- All demographic information stays confidential within RAIN Oklahoma and DIS. Names and test results are never released to any other information source.
Rapid (mouth swab)
- Results take 20 minutes or less
- No paper documentation of results given to person tested